Jun. 08, 2018
When we buy a UV Flatbed Printer, we will try our best to take care of it and make it work in good condition, so it will work continue and make big profits for us.
Some customers’ machines like a new machine even though it has worked for several years and some customers’ machines didn’t use for a long time, but machines like a long used machine and often have many problems. Because maintenance habits make a big difference. Now, KINGT engineer gives you some reliable ways to maintain your machine.
1. keep good hygiene, do not let dust influence your machine and print heads. The temperature set at around 25 degrees. And humid also should keep 35–65 %Rh (No condensation), and the room should have good ventilation. It is good for both humans and machine because the ink is a kind of chemistry.
2. Obey the right order to start and shut down a machine. Start machine order: turn on machine---> start the software, shut down machine order: close software ----> turn off a machine. and the quality of clean cloth for wiping print head nozzles should qualified(bad quality cloth will damage the print head nozzles). Wipe nozzles should only wipe at one direction and lightly, Do not wipe back and forth hard, fold the cloth and wipe nozzles, use a new place for wiping new color, do not mix use and cause color mixture.
3. Should have worker aside by machine when it is working(if something wrong happens, press any emergency button first, it will protect the machine and cause less damage), do not let material problem cause damage to printhead nozzles, otherwise, it will cause irrevocable damage to the print head.
4. Purge and print a status after everyday work. Then check the nozzles situation, if have nozzles clog, then purge more ink and until it gets better.
5. If turn off machine, the valves of sub ink tanks should also be closed, otherwise, the ink will flow out from nozzles and cause waste and pollution, if you have the stable electricity supply, it is better to let the machine turn on all the time, machine is flashing all the time will keep print head nozzles at good situation, and the next day before production, first thing is to print a status and check nozzles situation.
6. The carriage should be covered if the machine is not working because the light and dust will influence the print head nozzles.
7. The filters for ink should be changed every 3 months, otherwise, the filter will clog after a long time use.
8. The X, Y motion parts(guide railway, slider, and lead screw) of the machine should add lubricating oil regularly. Especially x motion is high-speed move.
9. Turn off water chiller when the machine is free at night, This will save more power and save UV lamps lifetime.
KINGT engineer will give more advice when installing the machine for you, And feel the best services from us.
Previous: What to do if the Nozzle is Clogged?